top of page



We do business and other litigation. If you have a case you want potentially to litigate - whether it is a dispute about business ownership, money owed to you, or property division or you just want to receive the benefits under contract - we can help!



Please, give us a call at 619 - 630- 6646 of fill out a form at our web-site for a free evaluation of your case, if we find that your case has merits we will proceed with court complaint. 

bottom of page